Tuesday 17 January 2012

Protection from Satan Series-Part I

I had read a book a while back titled "Ista'aaza;Seeking Allah's Protection from Satan" by Shaeed E Mehrab Ayatollah  Abdul Hussain Dastghaib Shirazi.

Ayatollah Abdul Hussain Dastghaib Shirazi


I have started to read it again and thought i should summarize its main points and helpful things so that others can benefit from it as well. In this first part i will outline the various duas we should recite at different times and places to gain protection.

At the time of wearing the clothes one should say:
Allahumma astarurati wa la tajal alshaitan lahu naseeba
Translation: O Allah keep my private parts hidden and save them from the interference of Shaitan

while going to a washroom one should recite:
Allahumma inni a-oozu beka min al khabeesil khabs ar rijs al khabs ash sahaitan ir rajeem
Translation: O Allah I seek Your Protection from the accursed Satan and the defiled impurities) 
Recite the following supplication at the moment of emerging out of the house:
Bismillahi wa billahi aamanto billahi tawakkalto alallaha wa la haula wa la quwawata illa billa
Translation: In the name of Allah and with His Help I am proceeding on my errand. I have absolute Faith in the Great Allah and there is no power besides Him. 
ref:Ista'aaza; Seeking Allah's Protection from Satan

No comments:

Post a Comment