Monday 21 February 2011

25 random things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, goals, or habits about you. At the end, choose at least 20 people to be tagged. Tag the person who tagged you. If I tag you, it's because I want to know you.

To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app), then click publish.

1.I love chocolates...even the cheap Pakistani versions...:D. I can have chocolate anytime and every time.

2.I like plain vanilla ice cream and not chocolate flavor...i know its weird given the 1st point...BUT thats just me WEIRD!!!

3.I am an extremely moody person...if i am down then i don't feel like talking to anyone BUT if its my high time...then i can make your brain into a mush...;)

4. Its hard for me to like people...one lil' annoying habit can be a disliking trigger.

5.I hate unethical, unscrupulous and irresponsible people.

6. Sometimes i just don't like people because i get a weird vibe from them.

7.I love reading...esp Stephen king...:D

8.My current ideal is syed ammar...wish i could achieve the beautiful balance he has gained between the worldly and Islamic knowledge.

9.I think i am too empathetic...which can land me in trouble at times.

10. I love coffee...the taste, the smell...:D

11.Oh how can i not mention potatoes...sometimes i think instead of blood...potato pulp would be flowing in my veins. Lol...dont get grossed out i think this potato obsession is partly hostel foods fault...:P

12.I am sorta obsessed with internet...if i cant connect online...i have a weird disconnected feeling!

13.Extra sweet people make me very suspicious

14.I can waste a whole day playing yahoo games on their trials and then replaying them after the trial expires for 5 min repetitively to finish the game...:P

15.Respect is something i value a lot

16.i have major hygiene issue...can't drink anyones used glass , plate or fork. things need to be esp clean...otherwise i get a very yucky feeling!

17.I can be quite pessimistic at times

18.i love drawing...a good past time for boring classes

19.I love oranges and mangoes

20.I hate narrow minded myopic people...esp the so called enlightened moderates who are excessively involved in reverse discrimination

21.People who have an excessive tendency to gossip and insult others get on my nerves majorily

22. i hate people who are liars and then try to walk into your eyes with "noke dar khussas"

23.I am extremely weird...my family thinks i was swapped with aliens...:D

24.I think i have a very bad sarcastic streak

25. Cheap candies that make your mouth reb blue and green make me very happy...:D

Sheesh...never thought writing 25 things about yourself can be so tough...hail narcissistic people...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment