Sunday 14 August 2011

Independence Day

Yet another 14th August has gone by, it was the 64th Birthday of Pakistan. I feel like writing a lot yet words have gotten stuck in my mind. I dont know what to write, its as if the words are not going to make any difference. Hopelessness has set in, year by year this day passes and we as a nation keep falling. I don't know where to go, where to run?! Can't rid myself of this Pakistaniat(is that a word?) even, it runs deep in my blood! how to become carefree, how to stop caring so that this deep hurt at seeing the nation being destroyed doesnt destroy me as well? Is there a way? Does anyone have a solution?!
*sigh* i am tired of constant political analysis, of hoping things might become better. It has really become unbearable. I see a headache coming, so long for now then. Maybe some miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment